Leighton definitely has a positive tb test, sooo....the biopsy is cancelled for today and they have her on steroids and antibiotics to treat her for tb. Tom spent a second night over there last night, so i'm on my way over (i had to come home to vote this morning) now and he will head home tonight to see the 4 big kids. We'll post more later today....thanks for checking in! TB is the best thing that it could be, so we're very excited that it's looking that way. Thank you for praying.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Praise God, that is great news!
I've never been so excited about a positive TB test!
We'll keep praying for you.
Oh, praise God for such "good" news. I hate that you have to go through all this, but I am praying that the worst is over.
We rejoice with you in His goodness!
with love, Shank Family
Post a Comment