CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We made it!

Tom and I made it to Japan! We're exhausted, but also are grateful for arriving safely and having a pretty uneventful flight. There was a security breach in the detroit airport for 45 or so minutes when we were about to board the plane, but other than that it was just trying to survive the 14 hours on the plane. Eric Noll and Isaac Knopp (both from our Harrisonburg church) picked us up from the airport and took us out to dinner (which was some incredible food). We've arrived at the Pfeil's house and will begin our week of visiting with people and getting to know the team and culture in the morning. Thank you for your travel prayers and please continue to think of us! I got sad when I heard that Matthias was walking into every room in the house looking for me yesterday. :) But....it sounds like they're having a great time with the Stewart's! Hmmm... I wonder who could've moved Poofie? Anyways, I'll try to post more in a couple days!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,Mommy(or Daddy!)

I hope you are having a good time at Japan! All of us are missing you,so much!I love you!


Love,

Kylie