
We had one ticket left of our 4 day ticket that my parents had gotten for us when we went with them in April....it had to be used before the 4th of October, so we packed the kids up and went yesterday.

AJ was all excited about seeing Minnie Mouse, and then got shy when we got there.

We took turns sitting with the twins and riding with the big kids....

AJ was just tall enough to ride on the white water rapids ride....she and I got soaked.

All in all it was a fun day....definitely exhausting, but a lot of fun. There were barely any lines which was an added bonus. I think that we would say that the white water rapids ride and the lion king show were our favorites...although Josiah did enjoy the Mt. Kilimanjaro roller coaster. We fly to Virginia in 2 days....the kids are looking forward to seeing grandparents, I'm grateful for a 2 1/2 hour flight to look forward to instead of a 17 hour drive. :)
2 comments:
Great pictures - looks like you had a blast! I am so glad that you will be flying to VA instead of driving. Miss you!
I think it was Mt. Everest
Post a Comment