Several friends, and I had our first Mom's Morning Out (MMO) preschool co-op this morning! It was a little crazy and chaotic....which is to be expected for the first day of anything... basically there are about 12 or so mothers who are bringing their kids (there were about 18 today)...we have 3 rooms, a nursery, a 2/3 year old class, and a 4/5 year old class....we are taking turns (about 6 at a time) teaching the children and taking care of them so that while 6 are watching the kids the other 6 get to have a morning out. Here's a picture of AJ doing her apple print today...I didn't get group shot, but i'm sure I'll post one in the weeks to come! One of the reasons for starting this is because all of the preschools in town are daycare based....there were several of us who wanted to have our kids have a preschool experience without being gone every day all day.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
MMO and Beartooth club rocket launch!
Posted by Karen at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment