CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Briton (and Kylie!)

Kylie got her present from Grandma today! We decided to give it to her early so that I could show her a couple things to practice while we're gone. She was very excited about learning guitar...hopefully she won't get discouraged (the beginning is always hard).
Here we are celebrating (again) Kylie and Briton's birthdays! Briton actually had his birthday today...and Kylie's is next friday...the next two pics are of us celebrating with Briton in seminary in 2003. Fun friends, fun memories!


1 comments:

Shannon said...

Jonah H is going to be so jealous of Kylie's guitar. His uncles keep teaching him cords, but I don't think a guitar would survive long in our home. It's all I can do to keep the keyboard keys from getting popped off by overzealous "pianists"!

We are praying for you all. . . for peace, strength, good weather, safe travels, administrating a home with 6 children (when did the Stewarts get a kid????) Congratulations Briton and Susan, and great pick on the name!!! Blessings to all and I can't wait for updates from both Japan and Wauchula!! Love, shannon in stl