CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

VBS 2008!!!

It's been VBS week here for us...we're doing "Power Lab" which has been a lot of fun for the kids (and the adults). Tom is playing the role of 3 station leaders, so it's been a little insane for him (I'm just running around taking pictures which I enjoy, but am not interacting with the kids as much as I'd like to)....it's a bit of a mix that tomorrow is the last day....sad that it's done, but a little relieved that we made it to the end of the week. :) The babies have had babysitters all week long in the morning, so they're definitely ready to have life return to "normal".
AJ's preschool group...the "squeaky beakers"
Josiah's crew
Kylie's crew (somehow ended up to be 5 rising 3rd grade girls)
A shot of the fun diet coke + mint mentos experiment.
Not only has it been VBS week, but our AC was out from last Saturday to Wednesday (had to replace the entire unit), and as I was walking around taking pictures this week I dropped my digital camera (and it stopped working). Anyways, that's what we've been up to lately! The 3 older kids have week 2 of their swimming lessons next week, so we'll be headed to the public pool every morning next week. I can't believe that the kids start school in 5 weeks!!!


0 comments: