My kids have always loved playing with stuffed animals....especially little tiny stuffed animals...mcdonald happy meal toy types of stuffed animals. They make clothes for them out of construction paper, string beads for necklace's for them and find all sorts of ways to dress them up and play with them. As a tribute to Kylie and Josiah....I have decided to show the blog world these very important animals and their fun names. :)
I know that a post dedicated to my children's stuffed animals isn't all that interesting for most of you, but if you only knew how much time they spent with these little guys you would know how significant these toys are in the lives of my two big kids....and as a result-in my life as well. We're going to the children's museum tomorrow, so maybe I'll have more interesting pictures next time.
Have I mentioned that I've found a way to turn my blog into a book? I started editing it a while back and need to work on it a little more...this website basically downloaded my blog into book form and I can change the sizes of pictures and layout of words....I'm very excited to do this b/c I think it'll be a really neat thing for the kids to be able to look back on (since my scrapbooking days are few and far between). Very exciting stuff.
2 comments:
Oh, the HOURS I spent as a child playing with my stuffed animals. I still remember all their names. My children are following in my footsteps, and it is so wonderful!
And I'm doing the blog-book thing, too! What website are you using?
This is such a funny post becuase I understand. Alisia has two webkinz and LOVE them..now Caleb has one..she gave him one for his bday
Post a Comment