CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Leighton-kissy face

They love sitting at tables (like "big kids") and eating their snack. Here we are at the library.
Leighton loves to kiss anyone...especially her brother.
Now she's a little worried b/c she can't get her puppy out from brother's big head. We call the puppy "tinky"... which is AJ's way of saying 'stinky'...which is what the puppy is b/c of all of Leighton's drool that soaks into it.
It was another cute kiss, but my timing was off.
kissing big sister :) that's probably why we all got the stomach bug that Leighton started in our house....all the kissing that goes around here...it's a total germ-fest!

1 comments:

BLok said...

Thigh-thigh's haircut looks sooo handsome! I'm glad you finally got a new camera. Does it have a wrist strap or neck strap to keep it firmly attached to your body? Not that I always use my neck-strap, but I try to be consistent about it, and even more so since you dropped yours. If you took your camera to Orlando, post pix of ya'll with the Q's. Love you,
shannon