CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

a fun old pic....

I thought those of you who are not on facebook would appreciate seeing my current profile picture. I think it was my kindergarten pic, but I'm not positive. Anyways, my camera would cost 150 bucks to fix which we've decided not to pay for b/c we can get a better camera for that price than the one we had....although I am terribly sad to lose it, it was such a good one. So, I'm camera shopping and dying around the house when something cute comes up and I can't take a picture of it. I did get some video of Matthias trying to put Leighton's shoe on her foot a couple days ago...they were both cracking up at his attempts.
So, we've almost all had this stomach bug that Leighton had last sunday. Matthias seems to be the only one who has missed it...I hope that continues to be the case. I was hoping to have pictures of our visit with the Quillen's (who were supposed to spend a night in town with us this weekend) but b/c of our sick family it didn't work out (sad). Their 6 kids and our 5 would've been a fun chaotic picture to post...although I don't have a camera, so it wouldn't have happened anyways! :(
We're looking at a vision trip to Japan in September. Got passports for Tom and I and the babies...(that's a story in itself)...and just need to solidify dates and details.
We finished swim lessons last week....by the end of the week AJ was jumping in and swimming the 10 or so feet to the lifeguard. She could jump off the diving board and swim to the side! Josey was loving diving down in the deep end to retreive the rings that were being tossed down...and he and Kylie both were swimming laps (with a little difficulty, but they were making it across).
Anyways, that's us. thanks for checking in!! I'm a little lost without pictures.... hopefully we'll be back to normal in the next week or so.

0 comments: