CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Catch up time Part 1

I have been way behind in blogging. The month of June was full of crazy travelling, so now that we're home it's nice to be able to start our summer. We pretty much left town when school got out and were gone for just about 3 weeks! Here's part 1 of what we did......
Uncle Dave (Aunt Julie and the boys) were up at my parents house for several days when we were there, so the cousins got to spend a good bit of time together playing....

A-kong took us all putt-putting....
We always need to get a picture of A-Kong and A-ma with all the kids...
We spend a day at a really fun playground with my friend, Julie, and her kids. (fun fact-Julie and I attended elementary, middle, high school and college together) (Josey wasn't so happy in this pic, too many girls)
The girls and Julie's baby (Tyler)
Our time in NoVA was really nice. A little busy, but for some reason i usually keep my life relatively busy....otherwise I get bored. :) Anyways, this is part 1....our trip to Atlanta comes next...I'll write more about that in the next couple of days (maybe tonight if I get a chance!).

0 comments: