CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Twin update...

Before his haircut....
and after!

Leighton was trying to grab the scissors out of my hand while I was trimming Matthias' bangs... sadly her first haircut won't be for a long while. :) Here she is showing off her tooth...although it's too far away to see. She has cut her first tooth and I think her second one is poking through today. I had a hard time deciding whether I was going to cut Matthias' hair...I knew that once it was done he would look so much more like a little boy. We have really been enjoying the twins and every stage that they are going through. I think part of it is knowing that with every stage that passes by we won't be doing it again (Lord willing). It's really helped us to be able to enjoy them in the midst of the chaos of keeping up with two infants.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the haircut!!! (and the teeth, Leighton, you needn't be jealous of Matthias' hair)
Love,
shannon hathaway