CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

A-ma and A-kong visit us!

My parents have been in town for a little over a week now....I was hoping to get a lot done around the house, but it's been crazier than I planned. We've gone out to eat a lot and I've gotten a few things done while leaving the kids at home. It's been a nice visit...they're leaving on Monday, which is sad, but we have plans of driving to Virginia after Christmas and I know that will come quickly. It's been in the 80's here most of the week (which is funny b/c we hear it's snowing in Virginia). Sadly, the babies had a cold at the beginning of the week that they've given to my parents...lots of coughing and sneezing going on around here.
Here is Kylie, my fashion queen, doing the cheetah outfit thing with her baby sister. :) She loves the matching thing with her sisters.

0 comments: