A place to keep our family and friends updated on the 7 of us...especially the twins, as they grow so much every day! A place to share a bit of what the Lord is doing in our lives.
The ordination service last night was really nice...this day was one that we've been looking forward to for a long time! The babies are growing up and we are continuing to have so much fun with them. I am on my way to drive my parents to the airport this morning....it's been a good visit.
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations Mirabellas. We really would have liked to make it, but Savannah has driven life to a crawl these days. Newborns tend to do that. Can't wait to see you guys again soon.
Congratulations Tom! I know you will make a great Pastor! I love that I can keep up with your gang by looking at your blog. Your family is so cute! I have been meaning to keep up with my blogging, and plan to, but haven't posted in a while. Been a busy cpl months. Again, congrats, best wishes and may God abundantly bless your ministry and make it fruitful, and may the Lord watch over and bless you and Karen and the children. Love, Carol and Greg
4 comments:
Congratulations Mirabellas. We really would have liked to make it, but Savannah has driven life to a crawl these days. Newborns tend to do that. Can't wait to see you guys again soon.
Send me the details so I can get it in Cov Mag!
That guy sitting down is really bald.
Congratulations Tom! I know you will make a great Pastor! I love that I can keep up with your gang by looking at your blog. Your family is so cute! I have been meaning to keep up with my blogging, and plan to, but haven't posted in a while. Been a busy cpl months. Again, congrats, best wishes and may God abundantly bless your ministry and make it fruitful, and may the Lord watch over and bless you and Karen and the children. Love, Carol and Greg
Post a Comment