CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

They've grown up a lot!



In seminary, Megan, Kylie and Josey were inseparable....they played together great and enjoyed each other a lot. Now that they're older, Kylie and Megan tend towards girlier things than Josiah is into...but it's always fun to remember they're sweet friendship when we all lived on campus. They have definitely grown up a lot! We love you Busbice family!!! Thanks for sharing your vacation time with us.

Ever since we got back from Japan it's been unpacking, packing again...trying to keep up with piano, beartooth club, gymnastics, homework, laundry, school newspaper, on and on the list goes. I am hoping that the next few weeks and months are a bit calmer, but I'm beginning to realize that I think my life is just going to be crazy and chaotic most of the time....and that's okay...in fact it's wonderful! (just a bit tiring, sometimes) :)

0 comments: