We went over to Miss Mary's house yesterday to spend some time with her and to show her some Japan pictures. She has been one of many sweet encouragers to us in our church.
The next few pictures are of our Saturday morning cinnamon roll making. I woke up more refreshed than I've been in a long time...it all starts with last night around 6:30 I asked Tom if he'd put the babies to bed while I lay down for 30 minutes....he said sure and I got in bed. I ended up waking up around 10pm wondering what time it was....saw that it was late, rolled over and slept until 6:30 this morning! I don't know when the last time was that I got that much sleep, but needless to say I was awake early and in between mopping the floor and reading a little bit I started some dough with the bread machine for cinnamon rolls. Let me say that making cinnamon rolls from scratch is a lot of work and with all the time that it needed to rise in between instructions they weren't done until around 11:00.
0 comments:
Post a Comment