The babies looked really cute on sunday, but weren't in the mood to pose for a picture.
AJ just told me that she wanted to have red hair. I asked her why and she proceeded to explain that red is close to pink and pink and close to red and pink is her favorite. :) I love how the kids are growing up and thinking in different ways....here are a couple letters that were written over the past month or so. the first is a birthday card to me from Josiah:
Dear Mommy, I am sorry that I do not have a present for you. But remember the litte drumer boy had none for are Lord but he did something for him. Love, Josiah.
(i love the "are Lord" part)
Dear Santa Claus(E), you know that I'm awake, but you really know that I don't believe in you. Anyways, I've decided that it's time to make a Christmas list of what I want for Christmas.
1. a fourth grader's homeschool workbook
2. some really good books
3. a little bit of candy
4. at least some money
5. "Calvin and Hobbes" comic books
Sorry if I'm greedy, but these are the stuff I really want.
P.S. sorry this is two months before you're year!
Kylie
Only my daughter would ask for a homeschool workbook. :)
1 comments:
Those letters are awesome!!! Your family is the best.
Post a Comment