My sweet friend, Shannon, received a roundtrip plane ticket from her husband to come see me and my family for her birthday! She left her 3 boys (4, counting Joel) to come hang out with me and my 5 kids. Crazy? maybe, but I've been enjoying her company and the chance to share in reality the things that I've shared with her over the phone.
She has gotten some good girl-time....Kylie painted her fingernails and she painted AJ's fingernails.
The weather's been really nice...we've been able to spend some time outside and I'm hoping to hit the beach tomorrow before I drop her at the airport.
Here are the 3 little ones in their baby pool. I couldn't find Matthias' swimtrunks so he had to wear an ariel swim diaper. He doesn't mind as much as Tom does. :)Anyways, THANK YOU, JOEL....for sharing your wife with me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment