CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

karate, walking, and a haircut!

Here is Josiah with two other kids in his karate class. He has really been enjoying his class and we are so sad now b/c his "Sensai" is headed up to N.C. for six months (his summer home). We are considering taking from the other place in town but haven't made any decisions yet. We'll miss his (and my) current teacher a lot.
Matthias is walking like a champ recently. He's probably walking seventy percent of the time....and he can't help but laugh when he walks. So, whenever I hear him laughing I know that he's walking. His newest favorite thing to do is to hold things and walk. :) Little Leighton still hasn't started. She continues to laugh when Matthias walks (maybe more responding to his laughing)....and is content to crawl over to any of us with a book in her hand to be read to.
Kylie got a haircut! She actually got several inches cut off....we've been having quite the time trying to brush tangles out of her hair in the mornings, so I'm hoping that the short hair will be helpful. Actually, AJ and I got haircuts, too...but not as drastic as Kylie.

0 comments: