CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Family Disney Trip!!

Here we all are (sorry you aren't here, Daniel)! It's been a fun couple of days of Magic Kingdom yesterday and Hollywood today....swimming, gameboy, webkinz, pool, air hockey, and t.v. in between. :) Definitely a tiring time (esp with the babies), but we've had fun riding rides and watching shows for the past couple of days. The cousins always have a great time together when we see each other, so this has been a special treat of seeing each other all week long! We'll leave orlando tomorrow....ready to get home, but sad to end our vacation.
We visited the playground today for the first time, with a life size chess game, a playground castle, and of course, swings...the babies loved swinging together...they couldn't stop laughing. Any change of scenery from their stroller they have definitely appreciated. They've been troopers this whole trip. :)
Here are the five kids outside of the Indiana Jones stunt show. I think the boys appreciated Disney Hollywood better than the Magic Kingdom. I, for one, appreciated the crowds (or lack of) compared to the Magic Kingdom.
We did have a scare today in the pool attached to our kitchen. We rented a six bedroom house for us all to stay in and it has been wonderful to all be in the same place with lots of room! Anyways, AJ went out to the pool before an adult got out with her and as I was going out the backdoor to join them I found her floundering underwater in the (not hot) hot tub. I grabbed her out, not after she had swallowed a good bit of water. Anyways, she's been not breathing quite right since. Please pray for her if you think of it. Tom and I were talking about how bad things could have been if I hadn't gone out when I did. Scary things like this really put things in perspective. Anyways, I'm so thankful she's okay.
That's all for now...I'm sure I'll post more pictures later!

2 comments:

The Faircloth Five said...

Karen, You guys are so BRAVE to go on such a big family vacation! Way to go! That is too scary about AJ. I am so, so glad she's ok. It is a good reminder as we have summer coming and the pool opening up. Kelly

dan said...

I will pray for aj m that she recuperates and stays healthy to be a young girl growing up with such a possible bad thing happen.
Prayers and thoughts to you all Uncle Dan