A place to keep our family and friends updated on the 7 of us...especially the twins, as they grow so much every day! A place to share a bit of what the Lord is doing in our lives.
I think Matthias is going to need another haircut sometime soon. He has had the most hair out of all the kids. We had a little book time while Leighton was still sleeping today. Here's a pic of their first bath together in the "real" bathtub. Matthias is definitely outgrowing the sink.
Hey Mirabellas! I found your blog though a mutual friend (though I can't remember who since I've been clicking for a while). How long have you been in Florida? We were there a few years ago in Lakeland. Now we're in Alabama. Check out our blog: www.wearethejordans.blogspot.com We'd love to hear from you. Your family looks beautiful! Yours truly, Jennifer Jordan
1 comments:
Hey Mirabellas! I found your blog though a mutual friend (though I can't remember who since I've been clicking for a while). How long have you been in Florida? We were there a few years ago in Lakeland. Now we're in Alabama. Check out our blog: www.wearethejordans.blogspot.com
We'd love to hear from you. Your family looks beautiful!
Yours truly,
Jennifer Jordan
Post a Comment