CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

babies and fruit again....

I was realizing recently that I won't be able to hold both of my babies together forever. Whenever I get them up from their nap I usually end up picking them both up and carrying them out to the living room....they're going to be too heavy for that sometime...it was one of those moments of thinking that they grow up way too fast!
Leighton shared some of Tom's ramen noodles last week. She loved them and couldn't get enough. Eating ramen seems to be a benchmark in the lives of our babies. Tom, especially, fondly remembers when our other kids first ate ramen.

Alright, my husband thinks I take way too many pictures of fruit, but I really had to get a picture of this pommelo. It's like a medium sized pumpkin and is huge!! I am looking forward to breaking into it tomorrow....I'm hoping to bring it to a friend's house to share with her b/c I obviously won't be able to eat it all by myself. :)

We have slowly gotten back to normal from being sick...whew, I hope those stomach bugs stay far away from our house from now on. With five kids it isn't very likely.

0 comments: