CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Our Christmas trip, Part 2

So, after church on sunday I packed while Tom napped and the kids played. On our way out of town we were able to stop by and see the Storella's (Shernae was Kylie and Josiah's kindergarten teacher) and visit with them as we put babies into pj's and did our last feeding. We hit the road around 9:30 pm....
...and arrived in Jacksonville around 8:30 am. We'd never done the all night driving thing...I think it worked pretty well although we were definitely exhausted by the time we got there. The Smuland's made a bacon and eggs breakfast for us and the kids were able to crawl around and get a little energy out before we got back in the car to drive 3 1/2 more hours to get home! We had a great "vacation"....and are very glad to get home.

2 comments:

Becky Leung said...

Glad to hear you got back safely! It was good to see you again on Sunday! Wish we had more time to chit chat! I didn't get to see the rest of the family, but it's always nice to hear/read of your updates about you and your family!

Take care!
Becky

The Zarlenga Family said...

I miss ya'll! And I must somehow see those babies before they lose their cheeks.:)Such a blessing to see your babies and would love to hear an update when you get a chance.

love you,
beth