CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fresh fruit and highlights from a stream of fussy days!

This is the beginning of the first of two strawberry seasons. It has been so nice to stop by produce stands and get fresh sweet strawberries to take home and eat. This past week Miss Patty stopped by our house with two pounds of strawberries for our family...what a treat!
I bought a pomelo from Mr. Burnett's produce stand last week. Tom says that this picture looks like chicken meat, but it was soooo good. Sadly, I am the only one in the family that enjoys any grapefruit type food...so I ate alone. The one consistent thing that we have going on during the week is storytime on thursday mornings. We enjoy going to hear Miss Dee read stories and doing the craft that she has planned out. This past thursday we made snowflakes...I helped AJ with the one on the left...and she insisted on doing the one on the right by herself. I thought it was wonderful....how fun that she was so excited to create such a sweet snowflake. :)
AJ had "book time" in her room one day this week. Sometimes I require her to take a nap and other days I just have her have room or book time. This was a book time day and when Josiah went in to tell her she could come out (when they got home from school), he found her like this....fast asleep in her diego book. hilarious!
This was one of very few non-crying moments on a very fussy day this week. I've been trying to give the twins some pack-n-play time during the day so that I can do things without having to worry about what they're into. Usually AJ is in the pack-n-play with them. They have a lot of fun together....often laughing at each other for reasons unknown to me. They continue to bless us, even in the midst of fussiness.

0 comments: