CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

the 3 little kids....



I've decided to experiment with the black and white setting on my camera....I think I like the way the pictures turn out. Sweet Matthias has had a fever for two days now...he's been pretty pitiful. So far Leighton and the rest have stayed well...today I've noticed that she's happy to see her brother when he's up - he's been napping more so isn't around her as much as he normally is. AJ has been a sweet big sister. We've been in the house all day because it's so cold (50 degrees?) today. I am glad to be able to stay home with my kids. There are days that I feel like I'm going crazy (thankfully today is not one of them...yet) , but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

1 comments:

Chrissy said...

great pics, Karen!!! I love seeing your babies! All of them. I must say I'm a little jealous of the 2 starwberry seasons! Berries in the store here look terrible and they are at least 3.99 for a little pack. ugh!
Chrissy