In the past couple of weeks Leighton has really started to consistently growl when she is happy. She'll wake up in the morning growling...she'll crawl around growling (yes, she is crawling)... she'll growl in between bites of baby food. She has always had a deep cute throaty voice ever since she was born, but this growling thing is so adorable. Just today and yesterday she has realized the freedom that she has gained in being able to crawl. I found her in the bathroom this morning... and she spent a good part of the afternoon under the kitchen table, crawling around picking up cheerios that she had dropped after lunch (and growling).
2 comments:
TOO CUTE!!!!! Looks like another A.J. with her throaty voice and wonderful growl. I know that Josey has always wanted a dog...well now with Leighton crawling and growling she can substitue till you're ready to add another addtion to the Mirabella clan! Hee Hee!
SOOOOO CUTE!!! I just love the growl... who would of thought its your petitie little lady who growls around :)
Post a Comment