CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The inside of our house...

I've been waiting for my house to be in order to take pictures of it to show off, but I have come to a realization that it's never going to be in order....soooo, I went ahead and took pictures this morning (it is especially disorganized right now). It's mostly a post for the mother's to see! :)

the living room
the living room the other direction (and dining area)
the twin's room
the three big kid's room
the kitchen.
I don't have shots of the den, master bedroom or bathrooms, but this gives you an idea. We have really enjoyed our house, it's been a relaxing, nice place for us to be (which is nice since I'm home most days with the three little kids).


1 comments:

David Wu said...

Your house is cleaner than ours!