Sunday, October 7, 2007
Family Pics...
Posted by Karen at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to keep our family and friends updated on the 7 of us...especially the twins, as they grow so much every day! A place to share a bit of what the Lord is doing in our lives.
Posted by Karen at 10:50 PM
2 comments:
Zeke and I just practiced who everybody is, and he said, but whose little feet are those by miss Karen's ear? We think they must belong to Karen unless you have some incredibly stretchy kids. Love, shannon hathaway
Hi Karen,
Your house looks lovely and your home looks happy! I am blogging now and my address is
www.thecrabtreecrew.blogspot.com
So, if ya want to keep up with us, add us to your list. I need to get Cristen to show me how to add contacts to my list as I don't know how to do all that yet.
Post a Comment