CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jenner's spring break!

AJ loves to make faces in her pictures...this one is classic:


One of my dearest friends, Jenn, flew down to sunny florida last week to spend her spring break with us! I, as well as many of her friends, wondered why she would want to spend her spring break with me and my five kids, mostly stuck at home. :) And I know it's just b/c she loves us! We had a pretty typical week (for me)....feeding kids, pulling wagons, cleaning up the mess.... attempting to scrapbook but not getting much done. Anyways, it was so good to have Jenn in my world for a week...the kids love her a lot and she definitely has more energy than I do to spend on them. So....here's my shout out to Jenn!! We love you and were so glad to spend a week with you!!!

Here are the two little girls with Jenner. We were at the twin's pediatrician's appointment. Matthias is weighing in at 22# 9oz. measuring 29 1/4 inches and Leighton is right behind him at 18# 2oz. measuring 28 3/4 inches. They were healthy and looked great! (of course both of them got sick later in the week and they continue to pass things back and forth to each other even now) Leighton still has 7 teeth last I counted...and Matthias has his one! These babies continue to bring us such joy...in the midst of the chaos. :)
Oh, and I thought I'd go for a different background look (inspired by Tabitha, of course)... I liked the girly-aspect (flowers), but earthy "me" color.

1 comments:

Tabitha said...

I'm so glad you had sweet fellowship with Jenn. :) And I LOVE your new background.... love it, love it! Great choice for you! :)