It was a bit of a depressing Easter day for me...mostly b/c we didn't really spend it with anyone. This is the time that it's sad to be so far away from family.....everyone here has family in the area so they spend it with each other. After church we came home, ate lunch, babies napped, we watched the end of our taped American Idol and put together a toy shelf that we had bought from IKEA yesterday when we were in Orlando. On a side note, I love IKEA! We put the big kids in childcare and wandered the set up rooms looking at all the reasonable prices and picking up little things....packs of straws and new toilet bowl brushes. :) What a fun place. Anyways, we went to a Chinese buffet for dinner tonight, which was nice b/c I can't see my kitchen table with all the clutter and I need to do a grocery run. Not the most devotional Easter sunday for me this year....but definitely grateful as I remember Christ on the cross and what that means. Happy Easter, friends... He is risen, indeed!!!
Btw...the babies weren't too cooperative with the pictures...sadly you can't see Matthias' little man tie under his vest.
1 comments:
Hi Mirabella's! Look how beautiful your growing family is! I love these easter pictures!
Post a Comment