CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 19, 2007

snow fun!


We've had a few snow days and are really trying to take advantage of them since they will probably be our last snow days for the next couple of years! The kids have loved sledding down this hill into our parking lot....they only hit a parked car once. :)

Kind of a dark shot, but more snow fun with some friends!

I'm hoping to get a belly shot up for everyone soon....I'm definitely getting bigger. The latest update is that our little boy is about 5lbs 6ozs and our little girl is about 3lbs 14 ozs. Josiah is still very excited that the boy is bigger than the girl. I am 35 weeks this week, so truly we could have these babies anytime! We are also in the midst of signing a contract to buy a house in Wauchula, FL!! Seems like a lot is going to happen in the next couple of weeks and months.

1 comments:

Laurabeth said...

I cannot believe you are about to have 5! Wow! We will be praying for you guys over the next few weeks. The Laughlins are our new neighbors (again) and the transition to having Ryan as our Sr. Pastor has been going well - who could've seen that one coming! Miss you all and hope your move goes well. I am so glad you have a blog!
Love, Laurabeth