Some good friends of mine threw me a baby shower this weekend. It was a little overwhelming but absolutely wonderful...I felt so very loved. I'm working through this bittersweetness of being able to be here and have these babies around people I know and love - and also looking towards our move to Florida and starting (in a lot of ways) a new life. Tom and I took out the new carseats this weekend and put them together and sat them on the floor next to each other....one little pink gingham and striped seat and one green and blue plaid seat. We just sat and looked at them. I think that the reality of what is about to happen is so totally out of our realm of comprehension. God does not give us more than we can handle with His help, right? :)
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sweet Karen! What a fun baby shower I missed. You had quite a crowd. I can't believe you're only one week away. Hang in there! We love you and miss you,
Shannon Hathaway
Post a Comment