So....as I was figuring out how to set up the self-timer for the first time, I realized that there was a setting that took 3 pictures in 10 seconds. And, that I could make a custom setting (4 pictures after 8 seconds at 3 second intervals...?) It was a great feature to find out about....esp with 5 kids that we're trying to have look at the camera at the same time! These 1st 3 pics are my trial shots:
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Easter Egg Dying 2010
So....as I was figuring out how to set up the self-timer for the first time, I realized that there was a setting that took 3 pictures in 10 seconds. And, that I could make a custom setting (4 pictures after 8 seconds at 3 second intervals...?) It was a great feature to find out about....esp with 5 kids that we're trying to have look at the camera at the same time! These 1st 3 pics are my trial shots:
Posted by Karen at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment