CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February Fun!


This winter has been fun...the twins will often ask for AJ to have a sleepover with them. They have gotten into the groove of having her sleep on the floor with them in their room on the weekends. Josiah usually ends up in the girl's room on the weekends, too. Sweet sibling friends.

AJN and AJM...there are 2 AJ's in her class, so they both put their last initial after their name on their papers.

getting ready to go outside!

We really enjoyed the 4 or so inches that we had this winter! Of course it came around the same time that our family in VA had gotten almost 3 feet... but we will definitely take what we can get. :)
We are doing well here in Arkansas! I cannot believe it is about to be March 2010!! Time is definitely flying by really quickly. We have a lot of fun things going on in the next couple of months. Cub scout activities for Josiah, Children's choir concerts for Kylie, my friend Jenn is hopefully coming in a few weeks for part of the kids' spring break, I am flying to VA in May to be in a wedding, homeschool curriculum decisions to be made.... life is definitely full. Thanks for checking in. I hope to be posting more often as Spring arrives and we get to be outside with the flowers blooming and such! I'm excited to visit some of the pretty places that I've seen in my AR friend's pictures this spring!

0 comments: