Wow. It's been an insane month....I'm beginning to think that chaos and insanity is our new "normal". :) I am going to try (for the grandparents) to post more regularly b/c (as I am experiencing) these 5 kids are growing up so incredibly fast! So....here are a few pictures from our past week (and I hope to be more consistent). We are leaving (this morning) for Crossville, TN to spend Thanksgiving week with the Quillen's (dear friends from seminary)...our family of seven is descending upon their family of eight....and we will eagerly await the arrival of the Hathaway's (family of six) later in the week. 15 children and 6 adults under one roof....I am soo excited! Anyways, I will plan on posting pictures of our eventful Thanksgiving week when we get back! Thanks for checking in.....
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment