CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kylie turns 10!

Ok, so I am way far behind on blogging. It's funny, ever since we moved to arkansas it seems like it's been nonstop....it's been a bit hard for me to keep up with everything that needs to get done! Anyways, we celebrated Kylie's birthday 2 weeks ago. Unbelievable that she is 10 years old. She decided on a Japanese steakhouse for a special dinner and no party this year since we're still getting to know people in town.




She also decided on a cookie-cake instead of a cake....we had some church friends over to help us eat it and sing. :)

Kylie's class

I am so grateful for my sweet ten year old! Her loving spirit, helpfulness and nurturing nature is such a blessing to our family. Her love of her siblings, of reading, of singing and music is a joy to watch. I am excited to see how she grows in this next year of her life....what a joy to be Kylie Grace's mom!

0 comments: