
A trip wouldn't be a trip without an ER visit. :) I found Leighton in my parents room chewing on something with Tylenol bottles strewn about the floor. After calling poison control to ask what to look for they told me to take her to the ER. So we did. Poor thing got a stomach full of charcoal (after going through TB meds this probably wasn't as bad as it could have been) and blood drawn to let us know that she was fine. That was definitely a better safe than sorry moment.

Some college girlfriends and I have been trying to get together every summer...this summer only 5 of the 8 of us made it and we really only hung out and did dinner but it was sweet to see them.

It is hard for me to believe that my little 2 pound 13 ounce premie is 5 years old!!

We had a small birthday party at grandma's house and invited some of my college friends' and their children over to celebrate with us.

I also had an evening to hang out with my friend, Susan. We went to Wegman's and ate dinner and talked for a couple hours...how cool that you can do that at a grocery store?

We went to the 100-acre woods with Grandma one day and had a picnic and picked berries...that was a lot of fun, too.
1 comments:
I LOVE your family! So glad we got some time together! Love you.
Post a Comment