CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Trying to keep up....

It's been a little crazy to try and keep up with life recently. This was from a while ago, Leighton enjoys getting into the bathroom and squirting toothpaste everywhere....of course I told her to stay put while I got the camera instead of scolding her....and i told her to look guilty while I took the picture. :) She continues to be the stinker in the family....dolls in toilets, toys in fishtanks, diapers off whenever she gets a chance...whew...it's hard to keep up.
Matthias got these batman jammies for christmas and LOVES them. he runs around with his cape flapping....and thinks it's the coolest thing.

So, Leighton loves her baby dolls...big, small, teeny....she is always wanting to put diapers on them. I actually went out today and got some newborn diapers for her to put on her dolls...these dolls will still be too small.
Matthias is helping out with the wet wipe.
Sweet siblingsOkay....so, AJ has been wanting to cut her hair for a couple months now. Ever since October or November she just started talking about it. I think she actually saw an old video of when she was 2 and liked how the short hair looked. I LOVE her long hair....it's so smooth, and straight... and if I forget to brush it in the morning it usually doesn't make a difference! Anyways, after months of asking and asking I finally agreed to let her get her hair cut. It was way hard for me, but she has been so happy about it.



It really is very cute. :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Karen,
I just can't stop laughing. What a comical life you lead. The microscopic babies on the newborn diapers seems hystical to me, but then we've never had toy babies in the house. Guess that's about to change! AJ's hair looks adorable, and you can tell Leighton that if my toothpaste was that orange color, I would sqiurt it out too!! Love, shanny

The Crabtrees said...

Karen,
I remember feeling the say way about Cristen. But I think the hair cut looks really cute!! I like it, and she is a doll with it. AJ could never be anything but cute. All your children are beautiful. Anyway, tell AJ that Ali and Nicholas' mom, I don't think she will remember, but tell her that I think her haircut is super cute and makes her look like a big girl! Love, Carol