CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Josiah's birthday!

Josiah's new bike
water balloon target practice

(note to self: don't use construction paper...which is raised...on a pin the ___ game again)

Pirate cake

We survived 8 other kids in the house for 4 hours! :) I think they had a really good time...we played a few games, ate some hot dogs, watched a bit of a movie (they didn't sit still for that, soo....) and played some games. One little boy, as he was leaving, said "This is the best birthday party I've ever been to!"...a little dramatic, but nice to hear. :) It's always a little crazy this time of year trying to celebrate Josiah's birthday and keep it separated from Christmas stuff, but this year it worked out well. I cannot believe he's 8 years old!!


1 comments:

神の美しい恵み said...

Oh the kids look so cute!!! They are growing so beautifully!!!!! I miss you all! I am praying for your health and Leighton's too! God is the best person to ask for help. I know it for sure! I love you all and miss you a ton! I'm saving up my money so I can visit the US!!!!!!!!!!