CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Leighton and her "tinkys"


I think that I've posted before that Leighton's special "lovey" is a stuffed dog. My friend, Jenn, gave one to each of the twins and Matthias was uninterested (kept throwing it out of his crib) so we just gave them both to Leighton. Well, a couple months ago I saw that her "tinkys" were on sale at toys r us...I would've just bought one, but b/c of the sale ended up with 2...which puts our total at 4 dogs in the house. She and I were lying in bed the other day and she saw the 2 extra dogs in my closet, so we went ahead and got them out for her to enjoy all 4 of them for a couple minutes. She didn't know how to hold them all! :) As a side note, when Leighton had a stomach bug last month having 4 dogs really came in useful. We rotated through them...I think they each had a turn being thrown up on.

1 comments:

Jennifer Landress said...

Noah has a backup Tigger which comes in handy. He too has been puked on!