A place to keep our family and friends updated on the 7 of us...especially the twins, as they grow so much every day! A place to share a bit of what the Lord is doing in our lives.
I love the first one....so serious:)
The one of Leighton in the flower pot is priceless! I'm digging the overall picture of Mathias too; he's like a little farmer :)
Tammy - They were supposed to pose together in the flower get-up and the over-alls, but they weren't cooperating at that point.
That picture of Leighton at the bottom with her blankie- is my favorite. I like the sunflower shot too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the first one....so serious:)
The one of Leighton in the flower pot is priceless! I'm digging the overall picture of Mathias too; he's like a little farmer :)
Tammy - They were supposed to pose together in the flower get-up and the over-alls, but they weren't cooperating at that point.
That picture of Leighton at the bottom with her blankie- is my favorite. I like the sunflower shot too.
Post a Comment