CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Matthias crawling

It's been a while since I've posted, but for some reason I haven't been able to post pictures... and that is more than half the fun of posting! Anyways, here's a recent clip of Matthias on his second or third day of crawling. He really looks like a little elephant....one hand, than another....and then he pushes off with both knees. Sooo cute. It's a little crazy to have these two little babies all over the house. It also figures that the week that Matthias learns to crawl, Leighton is beginning to pull herself up on furniture. I think (since she was born a minute after her brother) that she is trying to prove herself by being a step ahead of him in anything she can. :) Other than babies underfoot all day, there's not too much going on. We have passed a cold through our whole family but Josiah. We're heading to the mountains of Georgia on Saturday for some fun vacation with seminary friends. Hopefully I'll have pictures of that up in a couple weeks.

0 comments: