These two babies are so cute. It's funny, I meet people when I'm out and they comment on how alike they look...when in reality they really look nothing alike. I don't know if it's a psychological twin thing or if I just know they look nothing a like b/c I see them every day. I stood on a scale the other day with them....Leighton is around 15 pounds and Matthias is still around 20. They are starting to pay more attention to each other....Leighton loves faces, so when I went to find the camera to take this picture she was grabbing at Matthias' face....they chew on each other's hands and grab each other's blankets if it's within their reach.
They paved our neighborhood a month or so ago...we were really grateful for that. Hurricane Charley came through here in 2004 and with all the big trucks driving in and out of the neighborhood the streets got really ripped up. Anyways, Anna and I went for a bike ride around the block with Kylie and Josey today....The two big kids finally have a good place to ride their bikes and are doing great with it! We're really enjoying Anna and are not looking forward to her leaving. September 15th is the date and it is fast approaching. Pray for me as that day gets closer.... and pray for her, she's going to orientation with Wycliffe Bible Translators in Orlando for two weeks before heading back to St. Louis for the fall. We're going to miss her.
0 comments:
Post a Comment