CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 20, 2007

tribute to my hapa-friends

I had wanted to post this picture when I had first taken it (the babies were only a couple weeks old) but, believe it or not, I didn't get around to it. These are my hapa-friends (hapa is a term in Hawaii that refers to -in the case of my kids and my friends- being half asian half caucasian). Emily is on the left and Marie is on the right. I wanted to post a blog about them b/c they were such a blessing to me in my transition year in the 'burg...I truly enjoyed getting to know them and my children loved spending time with them. It's neat how, in different places and times, God gives you just what you need. These friends were His provision for me!

1 comments:

神の美しい恵み said...

Awww~ the twins... I miss holding them! I have to come visit! Maybe I can get Marie to come meet me in FL too:)