CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

pics of the kids


Here's cute "thigh-thigh" (which is what AJ has nicknamed Matthias). Whenever he gets a bath he ends up with a mohawk.

Kylie and Leighton....Kylie still loves to hold her baby sister all the time. Matthias has gotten a bit too heavy for her to hold for too long.

Here's the kids having a snack on the countertop the day it came in!

Naps in the house have been a little tricky...with AJ, Matthias and Leighton all napping at the same time. We've been able to get a little creative with where they end up.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

How beautiful and big they all are. And your kitchen is incredible. Congratulations!! It looks like the house is coming together. Let's talk soon!!!
Love,
shannon

Greg Crabtree said...

Karen & Tom,

I was just thinking about you and "stopped by" to say hi. I trust things are well. Praying for you,

Greg Crabtree

Tabitha said...

Karen~
I miss you guys!!! Thanks so much for keeping up with your blog and sharing so many pics of you and all the kids. I got Kylie's letter and a letter from Allison on the same day. I was in tears after reading them as I miss "my" kids so much. Letter to Kylie is in the mail today! Love you!!! ~ Tabitha