I cannot believe yesterday was the six week mark!! The babies are doing great..they are really starting to chunk up. Matthias seems to be keeping a good two pounds or so ahead of Leighton. Leighton is definitely getting some cheeks which is fun to see. I've been really blessed with a bunch of sweet ladies from church who have been coming over and helping out with babies... watching them while I take a nap or feeding one baby while I feed another - they have definitely made the transition easier for me. We are read for spring here. Josiah has started up with t-ball and he and Kylie are both taking golf lessons this month. The next month and a half of our time in the 'burg is going to go fast!
Thursday, April 19, 2007
I cannot believe yesterday was the six week mark!! The babies are doing great..they are really starting to chunk up. Matthias seems to be keeping a good two pounds or so ahead of Leighton. Leighton is definitely getting some cheeks which is fun to see. I've been really blessed with a bunch of sweet ladies from church who have been coming over and helping out with babies... watching them while I take a nap or feeding one baby while I feed another - they have definitely made the transition easier for me. We are read for spring here. Josiah has started up with t-ball and he and Kylie are both taking golf lessons this month. The next month and a half of our time in the 'burg is going to go fast!
Posted by Karen at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow!!! Amazing cuties growing soooo fast. Has it already been six weeks?? We are delighted to see the 7 of you all together in this most recent post. It's funny looking at the pictures of each of the "bigger 3" holding a twin. There's almost enough babies to go around. . . too bad you didn't have triplets!!
Love you,
Shannon Hathaway
Post a Comment