CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 19, 2007

Matthias and Leighton


here they are....Matthias is generally more alert than Leighton - Kylie says that he has laser eyes, b/c they are so big and wide. The second picture is before their first sponge bath at home...they didn't like it very much. :) Night time has been tiring, but everyone is really doing well!

4 comments:

The Crabtrees said...

They are so sweet! I am sure little Leighton will become more alert once she puts a little more fat on and she will have a little more energy. Right now she has to conserve all she has! I can't wait to come over and just sit and rock them in the rocking chair. Thanks for posting. I've visited the blog a few times waiting for new pictures. The bath one is great!

Amy said...

They are true wonders! Thanks for posting photos on the blog. It is good to see photos of your whole family.

Amy and Dan Bush

Chrissy said...

Thanks so much for sending your blog! The babies are beautiful and I look forward to keeping up with you here! Miss you!
Chrissy H

Unknown said...

Wow! They look great!! They were a great size for twins. Can't wait to send baby blankets!